(CNN/WJAR) – A toy company wants to bring fun to families sitting out the pandemic together.
Hasbro is pointing parents and caregivers to its new website, BringHomeTheFun.com. There it says you will be able to find ideas and activities to keep kids occupied and entertained.
The website also features resources to help families cope with stress, parenting articles and activity guides for parents and their children.
Hasbro, known for its family-friendly toys and games, says the website is a part of the Bring Home the Fun campaign it launches this week.
- St. Pete protests remain peaceful following night of remembrance for Breonna Taylor and George Floyd
- Protest organizers refuse to let instigators get violent in Tampa
- Joe Biden formally clinches Democratic presidential nomination
- Florida family of 4 killed following plane crash in Georgia
- Hernando County protests remain peaceful despite counter-protesters