KYLE, TX (KXAN) – A man has been booked into a Texas jail accused of sexually assaulting and impregnating a 12-year-old girl.
According to the affidavit, on Nov. 1, 2015 Jose Alejandro Najarro asked the female child to come over to his house on the 200 block of Cresthill Causeway and fix his TV. Once she arrived, the affidavit states, Najarro sat next to her on the bed and tried to kiss her.
When Najarro asked the girl to touch him she said no. The 12-year-old victim then told police he removed her clothing and sexually assaulted her.
Months later the girl took a pregnancy test at a clinic, which tested positive. The affidavit states that she is an estimated four to five months pregnant.
The victim told police Najarro was the only person she had intercourse with. She said she only had relations with Najarro once even though he offered her money to meet with him again. Each time, the victim said, she refused and never went back to his house.
Along with being charged with aggravated sexual assault of child he is being held in the Hays County Jail on an immigration detainer. Najarro was arrested March, 24.
It is unclear at this time how the young girl and Najarro knew each other.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Passenger fears for life during Allegiant emergency landing
- 2 dead, venomous snakes found in package at post office
- Cops: Teen dies after shooting Lakeland security guard in face with pellet gun
- Alligator kills 85lb. family dog on Hilton Head Island
- Roaches close 2 Tampa Bay area restaurants
- CA substitute teacher meltdown caught on video
- Woman accused of having sex with a Dachshund
- Police: Upon finding Taco Bell closed, angry man smashes car
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines