CEDARTOWN, Ga. (WFLA/NBC) – A Georgia man is being called a hero for pulling a nearly four-foot long snake from inside a gas pump.
Brandon Radke pulled the rat snake out from inside the pump at a gas station in Cedertown, Georgia.
He used his shirt and the nozzle of the pump to wrangle the reptile.
He called the removal “no big deal.” Rat snakes are non-venomous.
Once wrangled from the pump, the snake was released back into the wild in the nearby woods.STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Suspect dead in Polk County deputy-involved shooting
- Authorities identify disgruntled ex-worker, 5 people he killed at Orlando business
- Deputies: Man stuffed 15 bottles of motor oil, 30 DVDs down his pants at Polk 7-Eleven
- Girls sentenced in school bathroom attack that led to death
- St. Pete residents upset over hate signs posted in neighbor’s yard