BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) – If you smell pumpkin spice downtown, it’s not from a coffee shop. It’s coming from General Mills.
The company says some of the Cheerios made will be pumpkin-spice flavored.
The new cereal will hit store shelves around Labor Day – around the same time those pumpkin spice lattes will be available at coffee shops.
General Mills hopes the new flavor will help boost sagging sales.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Police find wrestler Chyna dead after 911 call
- OJ Simpson’s kids, now 30 and 27, live quietly in St. Petersburg
- Police: Male engaged in sex acts with child on school grounds
- Detectives investigating woman’s death after vehicle forced off road
- Bed bug lawsuit moves forward
- Recordings shed light in case of teens who died when stolen car plunged into pond
- Dead man’s bedsores exposed bones, hadn’t been to doctor in 4 years
- Major changes coming to Walt Disney World for the summer
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines