TAMPA (WFLA) – It was a great day to be young pirate on Bayshore Boulevard on Saturday.
Kids and their parents lined up and down Bayshore for the 2020 Gasparilla Children’s Parade.
Thousands of beads and goodies were thrown from over 100 floats and WWE Superstar The Big Show served as the parade’s grand marshal.
You can watch our coverage of the parade in the video player above. Digital reporter Daisy Ruth has a full stream of the parade below.
You can watch next week’s pirate invasion on WFLA Now. The parade will be broadcast on News Channel 8 at 2:30 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 25.
- West Virginia coronavirus outbreak linked to party with 70-100 young people, officials say
- Authorities seek help identifying suspects who allegedly attacked 80-year-old man
- Dream job: Company offering $1,000 to play Animal Crossing
- Popular Sarasota restaurant closed after employee dies of COVID-19
- Pinellas County Schools to require students, staff to wear masks, according to reopening plan