PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Four men were arrested Wednesday when Pinellas Park police officers joined probation officers to conduct surprise checks on registered sex offenders.
The officers checked on 34 offenders who live at the Butterfly Lodge Motel, 12500 US Hwy 19 N in Pinellas Park.
The arrested are:
- Gary Wilson, 29; original charges: lewd and lascivious, grand theft; arrested Wednesday for possession of pornography
- Jason Cord Allen, 40; original charges: lewd and lascivious conduct; arrested Wednesday for possession of pornography
- Charles William Burnsed, 53; original charges: sexual battery on a victim under 12, lewd and lascivious assault on a child under 16; arrested Wednesday for having a cellphone with internet access
- James Leroy LeHerissier, 57; original charges: child abuse with injury/neglect; possession of cocaine, lewd and lascivious molestation of a victim under 12; arrested Wednesday for having a cellphone with internet access.
- Brain disorder keeps Michigan boy stuck in Tampa hospital
- Florida mom charged after police say she punched cheerleading coach
- Four arrested in surprise Pinellas probation checks of registered sex offenders
- Pinellas man falls victim to ransomware computer attack
- Woman indicted, accused of live streaming friend’s rape
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines