ORLANDO, Fla. (WFLA) — A Tennessee service dog couldn’t contain herself when she met Stitch in her first ever trip to Disney World last month.
The golden retriever’s handler, Ani, took her to the Orlando theme park in mid-December and Ezra fell in love with Stitch.
The trip to Disney World was a graduation present for Ani, and she took Ezra along too as a ‘personal test’ for the service dog who is already fully trained.
Ani says there are many more cute videos of Ezra to come, as she plans to take her to Disney Land in April, and then every other Disney resort around the world.
You can follow the two’s adventures on their Instagram page, @Cremedelaezra.
- Tampa pastor who led packed services during safer-at-home order is shutting down the church
- FDA hasn’t authorized a two-minute test for coronavirus
- Coast Guard: Cruise ships must stay at sea with sick onboard
- Engineer intentionally derailed train in attempted attack on hospital ship USNS Mercy, federal prosecutors say
- Residents concerned about COVID-19 patient living at St. Petersburg 55 and up community