CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (WESH) —SpaceX successfully launched another batch of Starlink satellites into orbit Wednesday from the Space Coast.
The launch happened after rough weather pushed it back several times.
It was the fourth batch of Starlink satellites sent into orbit by SpaceX.
SpaceX founder Elon Musk wants to put thousands of these Starlink satellites in orbit, to offer high-speed internet service everywhere. He plans to start service this year in the northern U.S. and Canada.
- Search underway for suspect who shot Walmart store manager in the leg in Bradenton
- Two Bradenton officers under investigation after dog attack, shooting
- President Trump talks Supreme Court nominee, election, coronavirus and football in NewsNation interview
- USF RB Johnny Ford says he has another chance to do what he loves this season
- Reese’s launches big cups with pretzels because ‘we’re all feeling a little bit salty’ in 2020