MIAMI (WFLA) – A woman in a hospital gown created somewhat of a spectacle on Interstate 95 after she stole a golf cart and took it on a joyride.
NBC Miami obtained a cell phone video that shows the unidentified woman weaving in and out of traffic.
Police said the golf cart was stolen from a University of Miami hospital.
The woman was eventually taken into custody under Florida’s Baker Act, the news station reported.
A video of the joyride was posted on the Instagram page “onlyindade” Sunday and has more than 96,000 views and hundreds of comments.
- Florida lawmaker wants to remove three state holidays honoring the Confederacy
- Top 2022 Side Hustle Trends
- New effort underway to save old Howard Frankland bridge
- Tornado destroys 21 homes, damages 18 others in Charlotte County
- ‘We play sports too’: 9-year-old girl writes letter to Tampa mayor asking for more softball fields