MIAMI (WFLA) – A woman in a hospital gown created somewhat of a spectacle on Interstate 95 after she stole a golf cart and took it on a joyride.
NBC Miami obtained a cell phone video that shows the unidentified woman weaving in and out of traffic.
Police said the golf cart was stolen from a University of Miami hospital.
The woman was eventually taken into custody under Florida’s Baker Act, the news station reported.
A video of the joyride was posted on the Instagram page “onlyindade” Sunday and has more than 96,000 views and hundreds of comments.
- Should states set pot policy by its potency? Some say yes
- Save the reefs: Tampa organization partners with public to design coral reefs, restore marine environment
- USF students to protest school budget cuts, changes to Bright Futures
- Exclusive witness video shows Uber driver bitten, scratched, choked in Pinellas County
- Miami to South Texas: Sailors hope to train future Mars astronauts, dock near SpaceX