CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — The U.S. Coast Guard says a 62-year-old boater who had been missing since Friday has been found Sunday clinging to his capsized vessel off of Florida’s Atlantic coast.
The agency says it had been searching for signs of Stuart Bee and his 32-foot boat since he was reported missing on Friday.
A crew onboard the container ship Angeles spotted Bee some 86 miles off of Cape Canaveral on Sunday. His condition wasn’t immediately known.
- Woman asks for love stories, plans to give away old wedding rings after divorce
- Chocolate recalled after plastic found in products
- Tampa Bay parents concerned after state education leaders send out student performance letters
- Powerball jackpot grows to $730M; Mega Millions to be $850M
- Florida coronavirus: Over 1 million COVID-19 vaccinations administered in the state