DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (WFLA) — A commercial airline was forced to make an emergency landing at the Daytona Beach Airport after a passenger’s bag caught fire.
A passenger’s battery charger caught fire in their bag while on the United Airlines flight from New Jersey to the Bahamas, the airport said.
The fire was contained to the passenger’s bag and put in a fire retardant case until the plane landed safely.
There were no injuries and the plane has taken off again.
- Cannon Hinnant to be honored with ‘Miracle Field’ at North Carolina athletic complex
- Sergachev re-signs with Lightning for 3 years
- President Trump pardons former national security adviser Michael Flynn
- Biden urges Americans to forgo big Thanksgiving
- Police remove large ball python from St. Pete park