ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — A suspect being arrested in Orange County bit through the deputy’s pants, nearly drawing blood.
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office shared a picture of one of their deputies pulling up his pant leg to show a gnarly bite mark. The sheriff’s office said the suspect bit him while being detained.
“Someone who didn’t want to go to jail bit right through this deputy’s pants,” the sheriff’s office said. “This trespasser had just battered someone when our deputy arrived & he was combative and began fighting.”
- Manatee Co. deputies searching for runaway, endangered 13-year-old girl
- Family holds vigil for 12-year-old killed in motorcycle collision
- Dak Prescott signed a football for a sick Texas teen, now she’s returning the ‘faith’
- Super-fan twin sisters cheer on the Rays at St. Pete Pier World Series watch parties
- Naples man finds giant jellyfish while running on beach