TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – SpaceX plans to send dozens of satellites into space on Monday.
The company’s Falcon 9 rocket is poised to launch from Cape Canaveral sometime Monday morning. The launch window opens at 9:56 a.m.
The mission is part of the Starlink program.
The rocket will be carrying approximately 60 Starlink satellites, which will be launched into orbit.
The batch of satellites will join the company’s growing megaconstellation, which will eventually be made up of thousands of satellites. The goal is to provide cheaper and faster Internet service worldwide.
You can watch the launch on WFLA.com when the window opens.
- Tampa’s FEMA mass vaccination site reopens Monday, nearly half of the daily supply goes unused
- Tyler Glasnow fans 14, Adames homers as Rays blank Rangers 1-0
- Biden meets with bipartisan group of lawmakers to discuss American Jobs Plan
- Virginia AG wants police records after Army officer stopped
- Macaulay Culkin, Brenda Song announce birth of first child together