MIAMI (CNN) — Miami beaches opened to the public Wednesday for the first time in 12 weeks and it looks like sharks got the memo as well.
Aerial video of the waters off Miami beach show sharks swimming about 20 to 60 feet offshore.
A total of four sharks were spotted, but they appear to be social distancing themselves from beachgoers.
No word on if they’re using masks or hand sanitizer.
- Daytime chat: In case you didn’t know, Danny New is a comedian – and other “vocal tics”
- Missing Child Alert issued for Pasco County boy, 14
- How about axe-throwing for your next party?
- Pasco County sends community $850,000 bill to pave public roads
- Publix sales skyrocket $4.6 billion due to coronavirus pandemic