LAKE WORTH BEACH, Fla. (AP) – A shark bit a surfer off a Florida beach.
News outlets report that the man was surfing Sunday afternoon off Lake Worth Beach when he was bit on his upper arm.
Palm Beach County Fire Rescue says lifeguards were tending to the man when paramedics arrived to take him to the hospital.
The severity of the man’s injuries and the type of shark that bit him weren’t immediately reported.STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- 2 Bucs players kneel during national anthem, co-chairman releases statement
- Private contractor killed in Siesta Key after touching live powerline
- Officials: 1 dead, 7 victims hurt in church shooting
- Search underway for endangered woman after empty car found on Sunshine Skyway Bridge
- Man killed in Clearwater jet ski crash identified, 4-year-old girl remains in critical condition
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers react to President Trump’s comments on NFL players
- A guide to FEMA aid for Hurricane Irma victims