TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – President Trump is planning a visit to The Villages to discuss his administration’s successful health agenda.
According to a White House official, the president is expected to sign an executive order in relation to protecting and improving the Medicare program in the US.
The official said President Trump has worked with his administration to provide seniors with high-quality, affordable care in the Medicare program and improved options through Medicare Advantage.
The president will be in The Villages on Oct. 3.
- Hillsborough Co. offers program that catches kids up on learning missed during pandemic
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 2,795 new cases, 107 deaths
- Bucs to welcome fans back into stadium at limited capacity following executive order
- ‘Sexy COVID’ costumes won’t be made by costume maker Yandy for Halloween 2020
- ‘I have nothing left’: Sentimental items stolen from 90-year-old man while preparing to evacuate wildfire