TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – President Trump is planning a visit to The Villages to discuss his administration’s successful health agenda.
According to a White House official, the president is expected to sign an executive order in relation to protecting and improving the Medicare program in the US.
The official said President Trump has worked with his administration to provide seniors with high-quality, affordable care in the Medicare program and improved options through Medicare Advantage.
The president will be in The Villages on Oct. 3.
- 2 hospitalized after Tampa barbershop shooting, suspect facing aggravated battery charges
- St. Petersburg churches hold community block party against gun violence
- More than 60 people vaccinated through Tampa’s ‘Vaccy and Vacay’ campaign geared towards Gen Z
- Jill Biden thanks military spouses in Colorado for service
- Hemingway Look-Alike Contest returns to Florida Keys