TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – President Trump is planning a visit to The Villages to discuss his administration’s successful health agenda.
According to a White House official, the president is expected to sign an executive order in relation to protecting and improving the Medicare program in the US.
The official said President Trump has worked with his administration to provide seniors with high-quality, affordable care in the Medicare program and improved options through Medicare Advantage.
The president will be in The Villages on Oct. 3.
- Mother dog found on side of road pulling crate with her 4 puppies inside
- Storm Team 8 Forecast: Warm Friday ahead of a cold front set to cool weekend temps
- Grieving mother spreads message for Tampa Bay drivers to ‘move over’ for emergency vehicles
- Special needs facility in Texas ready to cheer on ‘best friend’ Patrick Mahomes in Super Bowl
- 49ers’ George Kittle gives Super Bowl tickets to family of fallen military veteran