DORAL, Fla. (WFLA/CNN) — A visit to South Florida is in President Donald Trump’s plans for Friday.
A White House official says Trump will visit US Southern Command in Doral for a press briefing. The news conference is expected to be focused on drug trafficking in South America.
Doral is in Miami-Dade County, which is currently experiencing a significant coronavirus outbreak. Health officials say the county has seen a 90% increase in the number of coronavirus patients being hospitalized in the past 13 days.
- International flyers may soon need to get virus vaccinations
- Biden set to formally introduce his national security team
- Looking for the new Xbox or PlayStation 5? These sites will alert you when they’re back in stock
- NYC’s first African-American mayor, David Dinkins, dies at 93
- 3 Black Friday and Cyber Monday scams to watch out for