ORLANDO, Fla. (WNCN) — A heartwarming photo of a young kid saying a prayer over a Florida deputy is making its rounds across the nation.
The wife of the deputy, Justine Tucker, said in a Facebook post that a young man named Juan came to their table at Zaxby’s. It was then that Juan asked for Deputy Cameron Tucker’s hand in prayer for his safety and protection.
Tucker is a deputy with the Volusia County Sheriff’s Office.
Justine added in the post that “after crying my eyes out, we got have an amazing conversation with this gentleman.”
The post has since been liked by more than 40,000 people and shared more than 19,000 times.
- Oklahoma dad battles through stroke, COVID-19 to get to daughter’s wedding
- Watch: Woman with ‘HMBRGLR’ license plate goes through McDonald’s drive-thru
- Mark Cuban donates $50,000 to both LA deputies shot in ambush attack
- Hillsborough Co. deputies arrest Town ‘n’ Country church arsonist
- Oct. 1 ‘quarter change’ could usher in issues for Florida unemployment system