GAINESVILLE, Fla. (AP) — A 4-year-old Georgia boy has died after a head-on crash on a Florida highway that also killed his parents.
The Florida Highway Patrol said Monday that Christopher and Brittany Hesling and son Jack, of St. Marys, Georgia, have died from injuries sustained in the crash late Saturday near Gainesville. The Heslings’ 6-month-old daughter survived with minor injuries.
The driver of the wrong-way car also died but has not been identified.
First Coast News says 30-year-old Christopher Hesling worked as a marketing director for a company based at Jacksonville’s submarine base. Brittany Hesling worked at the base day care facility. She was 31.
- Police: 7-year-old girl killed outside McDonald’s in Chicago
- Authorities say no one was driving Tesla before deadly crash
- Working remotely? It’s time to rethink what is ‘home’ and what is ‘travel’
- Miami GP to join F1 calendar from 2022 in 10-year deal
- Search for 9 missing from capsized boat in Gulf on 6th day