LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. (WESH) — A 37-year-old has been arrested, accused of child neglect after a 2-year-old was allegedly left in a parked car at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, according to the Orange County Sheriff’s Office.
The suspect was identified as Myriam Luhincadet, 37.
The 2-year-old is in stable condition, officials said.
Walt Disney World security staff members saw the toddler inside the unattended car; the windows were cracked and doors were unlocked, officials said.
The child is recovering at Florida Hospital Celebration Health and is expected to be OK.
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office told WESH 2 News it is “grateful for Walt Disney World security and the fast response.”STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- 2 Bucs players kneel during national anthem, co-chairman releases statement
- Private contractor killed in Siesta Key after touching live powerline
- Officials: 1 dead, 7 victims hurt in church shooting
- Search underway for endangered woman after empty car found on Sunshine Skyway Bridge
- Man killed in Clearwater jet ski crash identified, 4-year-old girl remains in critical condition
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers react to President Trump’s comments on NFL players
- A guide to FEMA aid for Hurricane Irma victims