PEMBROKE PINES, Fla. (AP) – Police in South Florida have arrested four women in a sting involving massage parlors.
Pembroke Pines police say an investigator was asked to strip naked during visits to the parlors in December and January and the workers solicited him for sex. Arrest reports say he refused their offers.
The women were arrested Tuesday on charges of soliciting prostitution and practicing massage therapy without a license.
Police say the investigation started after a concerned citizen called with a tip about activities going on at the massage parlors.
- Powerball jackpot now $730M, winning numbers drawn
- Man accused of crushing officer with door during Capitol riot arrested
- St. Petersburg police investigating shooting death
- Hillsborough County seniors prepare to receive COVID-19 vaccine as new vaccine site opens this week
- ‘Come with me if you want to live’: Schwarzenegger gets COVID vaccine, urges others to follow suit