ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — The Florida National Guard’s 125th Fighter Wing flew over Orlando to honor health care workers and first responders for doing their part in the battle against the coronavirus.
The flyover took place around 11:35 a.m. Wednesday and lasted about 15 minutes.
Two F-15Cs passed over a number of hospitals in the area.
The National Guard urged people to view the planes from their homes or workplaces and not to travel to see them. They also urged people to practice social distancing.
The unit is from Jacksonville.
- Tracking the Tropics: 90% chance system in western Caribbean develops
- Jon Bon Jovi to accompany Joe and Jill Biden in Pennsylvania today
- Obama to campaign for Joe Biden in Florida today
- 115-year-old Confederate monument removed from Alabama courthouse
- Confederate statue outside Alabama courthouse removed overnight