DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (WESH) – Two people are safe after the plane they were traveling in Thursday landed without landing gear at Daytona Beach International Airport.
The Cessna Citation Mustang landed at the airport around 12:45 p.m.
Crews are working to remove the plane and inspect runways before it reopens.
It’s unclear when the runway will be able to be reopened and some flights had to be re-routed to other airports after the incident.
People traveling in or out of the airport on Thursday should check with their airlines.
- Rays, Rowdies donate 1 million meals to Feeding Tampa Bay; will match donations
- Florida residents pressure Georgia State Senator with coronavirus to go back home to quarantine
- Cruise ship with sick passengers, sister ship will be allowed to dock in Florida
- 125-pound giraffe born at the Brevard Zoo in Melbourne
- DiCaprio, others launch $12M coronavirus relief food fund