UPDATE: Miryah has been located and the FDLE says she is safe.
TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA)—Florida authorities are searching for a 14-year-old girl who was reported missing in Sumter County.
A Missing Child Alert was issued Monday morning for Miryah Perry, who was last seen in the area of Highway 44 and Morse Boulevard in Wildwood.
Perry is Black, 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs about 110 pounds. She has black hair and brown eyes, and was last seen wearing a gray shirt with pink and purple shorts with a floral pattern.
Those with information regarding Perry’s whereabouts are asked to call the Sumter County Sheriff’s Office at 352-769-2621 or 911.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Tennessee law firm giving away free divorce for Valentine’s Day
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers ready to face New Orleans Saints in divisional round playoff game
- Vice President-elect Harris to resign her Senate seat Monday
- How Betty White is celebrating her 99th birthday Sunday
- Woman asks for love stories, plans to give away old wedding rings after divorce