TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – UPDATE: The Florida Missing Child Alert for Alayjah Bridges has been canceled. She has been found safe.
ORIGINAL STORY: A Florida Missing Child Alert has been issued for an 8-year-old girl out of Jacksonville.
According to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, Alayjah Bridges was last seen in the area of the 1800 block of W 9th Street in Jacksonville. She was last seen wearing a black T-shirt with “S.P. Livingston Elementary School” written on it in white letters, black pants, and carrying a black, glitter backpack.
Bridges is 4 feet 5 inches tall, weighs 70 pounds, has black hair and brown eyes. She has long, braided hair worn in a ponytail.
If you have any information on Bridges whereabouts or have seen her, please contact the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office at 904-630-0500.
- Biden seeks GOP input, hopes to reach bipartisan agreement on infrastructure package
- Medical examiner: Capitol officer died of natural causes
- ‘He always shows up for us so we show up for him’: Mike Evans attends Arians Family Foundation event
- Firefighter dies working his first shift on duty
- Red tide: Tampa Bay lawmakers want to keep studying blooms even during government shutdowns