UPDATE: The missing child alert has been canceled for 8-year-old Aiyona Miller and she is safe.
TAMPA (WFLA) – A Florida Missing Child Alert has been issued for 8-year-old Aiyona Miller, according to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.
According to FDLE, the child may be in Key West or Homestead with her abductor 34-year-old Akeem Harris.
Miller is described as 4 feet tall weighing 80 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes and was last seen wearing a pink T-shirt, pink/blue Nike shorts, and pink flip-flops.
Harris is described as 5 feet 7 inches tall weighing 200 pounds, bald with brown eyes.
FDLE says a gray vehicle may be involved in the incident.
If you have any information on the whereabouts of this child please contact the Key West Police Department at 305-809-1000 or 911.
- 88 whales rescued from Australia’s worst mass beaching
- Florida wildlife refuge to take 30 former circus elephants
- How can I tell the difference between the flu and COVID-19?
- Town of Swastika, NY chooses to keep its name
- City of Tampa to expand Riverwalk, revitalize West Tampa area