HOMESTEAD, Fla. (WFLA) – State law enforcement officials have canceled a missing child alert for a 10-year-old Homestead girl.
“The case has been resolved,” the Florida Department of Law Enforcement said in a statement.
Snaida Thomas had been last seen in the 1500 block of 8th Street in Homstead, and had been missing since Thursday.
No further details were immediately available.
- Toyota recalls 2.9M vehicles; air bags may not inflate
- Winter chill brings shock to those visiting Tampa Bay area
- Mexico begins flying, busing migrants back to Honduras
- Highland’s deputies searching for 81-year-old woman last seen on Friday
- Police investigating battery report outside Antonio Brown’s Florida home