HOMESTEAD, Fla. (WFLA) – State law enforcement officials have canceled a missing child alert for a 10-year-old Homestead girl.
“The case has been resolved,” the Florida Department of Law Enforcement said in a statement.
Snaida Thomas had been last seen in the 1500 block of 8th Street in Homstead, and had been missing since Thursday.
No further details were immediately available.
- Tampa gas prices expected to rise after drone attacks at Saudi Arabian oil facilities
- The Doctor Is In: Flesh Eating Bacteria
- School resource deputy saves choking elementary student in Hernando Co.
- American Ninja Warriors – Jungle Gym
- Man sneaks into elderly woman’s home, sexually batters her, flees in her car: deputies