HOMESTEAD, Fla. (WFLA) – State law enforcement officials have canceled a missing child alert for a 10-year-old Homestead girl.
“The case has been resolved,” the Florida Department of Law Enforcement said in a statement.
Snaida Thomas had been last seen in the 1500 block of 8th Street in Homstead, and had been missing since Thursday.
No further details were immediately available.
- Obama to campaign for Joe Biden in Florida today
- 115-year-old Confederate monument removed from Alabama courthouse
- Confederate statue outside Alabama courthouse removed overnight
- Trump to cast his presidential vote in Florida today
- 3 dead in multi-vehicle crash in Lake Wales