(CNN) – Miami Beach police have released pictures from when former democratic candidate for Florida governor, Andrew Gillum, was found “incoherent” in a hotel last month.
In the video player above, you can see the room in dissray with prescription pill bottles spilled on the floor.
Police were called to the room about a suspected drug overdose.
The police report says the overdose was in reference to another man in the room but that 40-year-old Gillum was too inebriated to speak to officers.
Police found possible crystal meth in the room.
Gillum released a statement after the incident saying he was drinking that night but did not take meth.
No one involved in the incident is facing charges.
- CDC ranks Halloween activities by COVID-19 risk: No trick-or-treating, crowded parties or indoor haunted houses
- 2 officers save man who uses wheelchair from car minutes before it bursts into flames
- Gabriel, No. 13 UCF beat East Carolina 51-28 in AAC opener
- No. 5 Florida beats Ole Miss 51-35 in Kiffin’s debut
- Willis’ 370 yards of offense helps Liberty beat FIU 36-34