(CNN) – Miami Beach police have released pictures from when former democratic candidate for Florida governor, Andrew Gillum, was found “incoherent” in a hotel last month.
In the video player above, you can see the room in dissray with prescription pill bottles spilled on the floor.
Police were called to the room about a suspected drug overdose.
The police report says the overdose was in reference to another man in the room but that 40-year-old Gillum was too inebriated to speak to officers.
Police found possible crystal meth in the room.
Gillum released a statement after the incident saying he was drinking that night but did not take meth.
No one involved in the incident is facing charges.
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 5,539 new COVID-19 cases and 118 deaths
- Raptors’ virus issues worsen, game vs. Bulls called off
- Golfer drowns in pond while searching for his ball at Oldsmar country club
- Cuomo asks state AG to investigate sexual harassment allegations against him
- Crowds rush Clearwater Beach for the first unofficial day of Spring Break