ORLANDO, Fla. (WESH) – The owners of a used car lot in Orlando say a man broke onto their property earlier this week, stole a car and then used that car to ram into dozens of others on the lot.
Surveillance video from Metro Auto Sales in Orlando shows a person in a white car appearing to try and turn around and crashing into several cars in the process.
The owners of the dealership said the video was taken early Tuesday morning.
They said the man broke into one car and crashed it into about a dozen other cars on the lot. Then they said he broke into another car, and after hitting a few more cars, finally sped off in that stolen car.
In all, the owners said the thief hit 21 cars, causing an estimated $30,000 in damage.
- STORM TEAM 8 FORECAST: Sunny and pleasant days ahead
- Tampa pastor who led packed services during safer-at-home order is shutting down the church
- FDA hasn’t authorized a two-minute test for coronavirus
- Coast Guard: Cruise ships must stay at sea with sick onboard
- Engineer intentionally derailed train in attempted attack on hospital ship USNS Mercy, federal prosecutors say