WELLINGTON, Fla. (AP) — Authorities say an SUV doing doughnuts in a Florida neighborhood led to one man’s death.
A Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office report says 21-year-old Troy Carrabis died at a hospital following Tuesday night’s crash.
Investigators say 10 people were in the SUV as it moved in tight circles in a Wellington cul-de-sac. The vehicle eventually overturned, ejecting Carrabis and a 15-year-old boy, who was also hospitalized.
Deputies say the vehicle’s other occupants ran away from the scene. One passenger was caught nearby, but authorities were still searching for the others.
- Tracking the Tropics: 90% chance system in western Caribbean develops
- Second stimulus checks: White House less optimistic than Pelosi on pre-election deal
- Jon Bon Jovi to accompany Joe and Jill Biden in Pennsylvania today
- Obama to campaign for Joe Biden in Florida today
- 115-year-old Confederate monument removed from Alabama courthouse