LAKE WORTH, Fla. (AP) – A 51-year-old Florida man is accused of killing another man with a three-foot sword.
Palm Beach Sheriff’s spokeswoman Teri Barbera said in a news release on Sunday that George C. Livingston is being held without bond on a second-degree murder charge. The booking sheet described the charge as “murder dangerous depraved without premeditation.”
The victim’s body was found covered in blood near the railroad tracks in Lake Worth on Saturday afternoon. The sword was nearby. Barbera says detectives interviewed witnesses and quickly detained Livingston.
The victim’s name hasn’t been released.
Jail records don’t list an attorney for Livingston.STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Human remains found in trash can in Citrus Co.
- Florida hires Dan Mullen as next football coach
- Couple charged with animal cruelty after horse killed on Hillsborough road
- WATCH: Woman steals $900 puppy from Florida pet store
- Man barricades himself in house after family members take bite of his grilled cheese sandwich
- First woman with down syndrome competes in Miss USA state pageant