JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (WFLA) — A Jacksonville woman won $1 million Monday from a scratch-off lottery ticket she purchased at Publix.
The Florida Lottery says Ursula Honderick purchased a $1,000,000 GOLD RUSH CLASSIC Scratch-Off ticket for just $5 at a Publix in the Orange Park area. She decided to receive her winnings in a one-time lump sum payment of $705,000.
The grocery store will receive a $2,000 bonus for selling the winning ticket.
- Florida sheriffs continue to push back on criminal justice reforms
- ‘We just need some leads’ Family pleads for help on 11th day of elderly woman’s disappearance
- Man immediately arrested after lighting blunt in court
- Jimmy Garoppolo says Tom Brady sent him ‘good luck’ text ahead of Super Bowl LIV
- Goat and police K-9 compete for honorary mayor of Vermont town