KEY WEST, Fla. (AP) — A Florida woman has been hospitalized after losing her arm and foot when she was struck by a plane propeller at Key West International Airport.
Monroe County Sheriff’s officials say the woman was a passenger in a private plane on Saturday night. The pilot left the plane while it was running to check on a potential mechanical issue. The unidentified female passenger also exited the plane and walked around to the front when she was struck by the propeller.
Authorities say she was flown to a Miami hospital. Her condition was not known.
No other details were given.
- Package containing ricin addressed to President Trump intercepted by law enforcement, report says
- Chris Godwin ruled out for Sunday due to a concussion
- ‘Dewgarita’: How to make the Mountain Dew margarita Red Lobster’s now serving
- FSU coach Norvell tests positive for coronavirus before Miami game
- Obama says GOP must be consistent on Supreme Court vote