ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — A video has gone viral showing a Florida woman cursing and shouting racial slurs at Black landscapers as they finished up a job at her neighbor’s house.
Brandon Cordova told the Orlando Sentinel that he and his crew were almost done with their shift last Thursday when the woman approached two of his Black coworkers.
Cordova filmed the incident and posted it on Facebook. The video shows the woman screaming racial slurs at twins Antonio and Antione Harris, who later wished her a “blessed day” as they headed toward their truck.
The crew declined to file a police report.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Dog rescued after being spotted running in northbound lanes of I-275
- Sarasota Police Chief Bernadette DiPino to resign, effective Friday
- The ‘Wolf Moon’ will rise in the sky this week – here’s how you can best view it
- For a Tampa teen, it’s been a lifetime since the Buccaneers have been in the Super Bowl
- Buccaneers announce which uniform combo they are wearing in Super Bowl LV