PAHOKEE, Fla. (AP) — Authorities say a toddler died after being run over in the driveway of a Florida home.
The Palm Beach Post reports that a car backed over 15-month-old Tremain Milian outside his Pahokee home Monday morning.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says a man was trying to pull out of the driveway when he felt a bump and then heard screaming. He got out of the car and found Tremain trapped under the car.
Officials say the boy was taken to a West Palm Beach hospital, where he died an hour later.
A crash report indicates the driver may have been under the influence either of drugs or alcohol, but he was not immediately charged with a crime.
- Jelly Belly introduces sparkling water product
- Mayor Castor in Washington for US Conference of Mayors
- Senators react to case presented so far in impeachment trial
- Study: Link between stress and early gray hair
- Spring Hill couple face losing electricity over $3,086 ‘damage’ claim