DEERFIELD BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Authorities say two Florida teens fatally shot a 16-year-old in the back over a marijuana sale gone bad.
Broward Sheriff’s authorities say Lacharles Jean sent an Instagram message to an account named “Weed Connoisseur” and later met up in the parking lot of a Deerfield Beach condominium.
Several security cameras captured the meeting between Jean and 19-year-olds Conn Errico and Christopher Snyder.
Jean allegedly punched Errico in the face and took off. Authorities say the two followed, shooting Jean in the back before speeding away.
Errico was arrested Wednesday. Snyder was arrested March 27. Both are charged with murder and are being held without bond.
- Disney to require COVID vaccinations for US employees
- Report of ‘erratic’ person leads officers to dead, partially dismembered woman in Florida apartment
- More than 144K Floridians at risk for eviction as moratorium ends
- ‘It’s only a dog’: Florida man allegedly breaks family pet’s leg with broomstick
- DeSantis signs order withholding state funds from schools with mask mandates