ORLANDO, Fla. (WESH)— An Orlando-area Italian restaurant is taking on a unique new mission.
The Meatball Shoppe says it is about to become the only dementia-friendly restaurant in Central Florida.
The owners recently learned about how difficult the dining process can be for those living with dementia.
They spoke about their mission to WESH 2’s Amanda Dukes.
You can watch the full interview in the video player above.
- Trump fires watchdog who told Congress about whistleblower complaint that led to impeachment
- 6-year-old Tennessee boy with cystic fibrosis beats COVID-19
- Coronavirus in the US: Here’s what happened Friday
- Citrus County couple back home after weeks on cruise ships during coronavirus outbreak
- Florida deputies rescue dog left behind on boat after owner hospitalized with COVID-19 symptoms