ORLANDO, Fla. (WESH)— An Orlando-area Italian restaurant is taking on a unique new mission.
The Meatball Shoppe says it is about to become the only dementia-friendly restaurant in Central Florida.
The owners recently learned about how difficult the dining process can be for those living with dementia.
They spoke about their mission to WESH 2’s Amanda Dukes.
You can watch the full interview in the video player above.
- ‘If you kick my door in, in the middle of the night, I will kill you graveyard dead’: Sheriff Judd says after Polk Co. home invasion
- Trump, DeSantis in open warfare as 2024 race heats up
- Mother of child who died in foster care angered by alleged causes that contradict each other
- Gay couple calls on Target to ‘be better’ after Florida store denies purchase of Pride onesie
- Barancik Foundation awards $350K to project aimed at helping working parents on the brink of homelessness