FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (Sun Sentinel) — Three years ago, a New York couple was enjoying a meal by the water at a South Florida restaurant when the man’s wedding ring slipped off his finger, through the wooden floorboards, apparently lost forever.
This week, Coconuts restaurant manager Ryan Krivoy replaced the wooden deck and found a gold coin, $100 bills and a silver wedding ring with the inscription, “Mike & Lisa 08-21-15.”
The Fort Lauderdale restaurant’s Facebook post about the ring was shared about 5,000 times, making its way to Mike and Lisa.
The Sun Sentinel reports the happy wife called to claim the ring three days later.
- Pasco County Sheriff’s Office searching for murder suspect
- Watch: Crews rescue sea lion with head stuck in metal loop
- Mother of Pinellas Co. hit-and-run victim can’t understand why driver didn’t stop
- Selmon Expressway Extension opening on Monday, getting mixed reaction from drivers
- Investigation underway after house fire kills 3 in Inverness