BOYNTON BEACH, Fla. (NBC/WPTV) – Boynton Beach police officer, Clayton Harris, was patrolling his neighborhood when he came upon two kids, who happen to be his, driving their toy Jeep on the street.
Harris pulled over the two, talks to them briefly before the driver, his daughter, tells him she knows how to drive and precedes to drive off.
“We don’t need a license,” you can hear his children say. “We know how to drive.”
It’s not clear if Officer Harris chased down the two young suspects or allowed them to drive off without a citation.
- Trump fires watchdog who told Congress about whistleblower complaint that led to impeachment
- 6-year-old Tennessee boy with cystic fibrosis beats COVID-19
- Coronavirus in the US: Here’s what happened Friday
- Citrus County couple back home after weeks on cruise ships during coronavirus outbreak
- Florida deputies rescue dog left behind on boat after owner hospitalized with COVID-19 symptoms