UPDATE: 2:30 P.M. | The missing child alert for My’ionnah Freeman was canceled after officers said she was located safe.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (WFLA) — The Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office is searching for a 2-year-old girl who may be with a 31-year-old man.
Officers are searching for 2-year-old My’ionnah Freeman who was last seen in an orange and black jumpsuit with white sandals. The sheriff’s office said she’s possibly with a man named Jeremy Walker.
Officers advise that if you see Walker, do not approach.
If you have information on either the child or Walker’s whereabouts, you’re urged to call police at 904-630-0500.
- 30 years later…the original cast of The Real World is back!
- Healthy sweets from the “no-sugar baker”
- Teacher had to lock sub out of classroom after he attacked students in Polk County, police say
- Nikki Fried asks FBI to investigate Florida’s vaccine distribution
- Chipotle, e.l.f. team up to satisfy your hunger for beauty