BOYNTON BEACH, Fla. (WFLA) – A man and woman are now on the road to recovery thanks to the help of Boynton Beach police officers.
According to the Boynton Beach Police Department, officers were dispatched to reports of a WaveRunner that crashed into a seawall on Jan. 2 behind the Sterling Village community.
Police say a man and woman were ejected from the WaveRunner and received critical injuries.
The man is now recovering well in the hospital and the woman is resting at home, however, neither can recall the accident, BBPD said.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Woman asks for love stories, plans to give away old wedding rings after divorce
- Chocolate recalled after plastic found in products
- Tampa Bay parents concerned after state education leaders send out student performance letters
- Powerball jackpot grows to $730M; Mega Millions to be $850M
- Florida coronavirus: Over 1 million COVID-19 vaccinations administered in the state