ORLANDO, Fla. – An Orlando woman is charged with punching her daughter’s cheerleading coach in the face during a recent practice.
Orlando police said Stephane Waddle showed up at Timber Creek High School in mid-January upset her daughter had been suspended from a competition.
According to the arrest report, Waddle started shouting at the coach about her daughter’s anxiety. She then left the gym but returned 15 minutes later and punched the coach, the police report says.
Waddle was booked into the Orange County Jail Tuesday and is charged with battery on a school employee and disturbing a school assembly. She has since bonded out.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Woman indicted, accused of live streaming friend’s rape
- Man accused of dismembering mother of 3 has criminal history in 6 states
- PHOTOS: Parents say boy was injured on multiple occasions at KinderCare
- VIDEO: Road rage incident turns into beating, woman breaks it up with gun
- Police: Teacher sent nude photos of herself to 14-year-old student
- Cops: Winter Haven man asked girl for sex in exchange for info on burglary
- Verizon landline phone, cable workers to strike
- Man dies after taking ‘super pill’ street drug
- Woman accused of offering sex for $3 to covert cop
- Man killed at Plant City gas station
- Naked man arrested for making threats while watering his lawn
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines