BOYNTON BEACH, Fla. (WFLA) –Authorities have canceled the Missing Child Alert that was issued Monday for a 13-year-old Florida girl.
Authorities had issued the alert for London Gordon of Boynton Beach after she disappeared near High Ridge Way and Commerce Road.
Shortly before noon Monday, deputies said Goron had been located and was safe.
Further information was not immediately available.
- Gov. DeSantis to make environmental announcement on Earth Day
- Componeers – Same Day Conservative Veneers With Beautiful Results
- The Real Estate Bloom, Tips and Tricks to Maximize Your Sale or Purchase
- Turtle crashes through windshield in Florida, hits passenger in head
- Officials: Biden preparing to recognize Armenian genocide