BOYNTON BEACH, Fla. (WFLA) –Authorities have canceled the Missing Child Alert that was issued Monday for a 13-year-old Florida girl.
Authorities had issued the alert for London Gordon of Boynton Beach after she disappeared near High Ridge Way and Commerce Road.
Shortly before noon Monday, deputies said Goron had been located and was safe.
Further information was not immediately available.
- Current Disney employees start food pantry for cast members who lost jobs
- Second stimulus checks: How negotiations went from optimistic to ugly
- Driver suspected of dragging, killing California bicyclist in 2017 is captured in Australia
- Texas early voting exceeds total of all 2016 ballots
- Tiger at Tennessee zoo tests positive for coronavirus