ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – An Orange County K-9 is getting a lot of love on social media over his new ID photo.
K-9 Chico posed for his new ID badge Thursday and even wore a tie for the photo.
Chico is no stranger to the spotlight on the sheriff’s office Facebook page. The pup has celebrated the “pawlidays” as well as Cinco De Mayo.
Stay safe and keep sticking your tongue out, Chico!
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Vandy kicker to become first woman to play in Power 5 football game
- Calming YouTube video will transport you to Magic Kingdom on Christmas
- Missing Central Florida 4-month-old believed to be endangered
- Chick-Fil-A in Georgia goes full Christmas with nearly half a million lights
- Shop local, enjoy family fun at Winter Village in downtown Tampa