KEY WEST, Fla. (NBC) – Costumed cats and decked-out dogs took the stage in Key West Wednesday night as part of the Fantasy Fest Pet Masquerade.
The quirky event drew creatively togged dogs, costumed cats and other “party animals” and their humans for Key West’s renowned costuming and masking festival.
The crowned winners of the night? Dolly Purr-ton with partner Willie Nelson.
A “tortoise and hare” entry also wowed the crowd.
The Fantasy Fest will continue through Sunday.
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dies at 87
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Front slowly passing this weekend with breezy winds and a few storms
- Student forced to leave football game because of Black Lives Matter shirt
- $13B aid package to help Puerto Rico 3 years after Hurricane Maria took too long, Democrats say
- Trump says ‘every American’ should have coronavirus vaccine by April 2021