SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. (WESH) — An English Bulldog in Florida is not only adorable, but hosts events to raise money for rescue groups.
Lola, who has 60,000 followers on Instagram, is one of six dogs that will be on the Today Show Wednesday competing for Best in Show.
In four years, the English Bulldog has raised over $65,000 dollars.
- Lawmakers examine social media’s role in violent extremism
- Feeding Tampa Bay opens first empowerment center to serve Pinellas County
- President Biden introduces new Build Back Better plan framework and price tag, progressive Democrats hesitant
- ‘Sex crime’ misdemeanor complaint filed against Andrew Cuomo
- Photo: Coast Guard rescues man from sinking vessel in Tampa Bay