SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. (WESH) — An English Bulldog in Florida is not only adorable, but hosts events to raise money for rescue groups.
Lola, who has 60,000 followers on Instagram, is one of six dogs that will be on the Today Show Wednesday competing for Best in Show.
In four years, the English Bulldog has raised over $65,000 dollars.
- Republican Debate: Streaming coverage from the spin room
- DeSantis appointees accuse Disney district predecessors of cronyism; Disney calls them revisionist
- Tampa man who injected ‘chemical agent’ into neighbor’s home to be deported
- Conservatives urge GOP to dig in on border talks
- Tracking the Tropics ends for the season