SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. (WESH) — An English Bulldog in Florida is not only adorable, but hosts events to raise money for rescue groups.
Lola, who has 60,000 followers on Instagram, is one of six dogs that will be on the Today Show Wednesday competing for Best in Show.
In four years, the English Bulldog has raised over $65,000 dollars.
- Justin Timberlake sells entire music catalog for $100M
- Students nationwide walk out of classes to protest inaction on guns by government
- Behind the announcer booth with the late Bob Jenkins
- How the NRA evolved from backing a 1934 ban on machine guns to blocking nearly all firearm restrictions today
- Patrick Mahomes surprises boys taking picture with his Lamborghini