SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. (WESH) — An English Bulldog in Florida is not only adorable, but hosts events to raise money for rescue groups.
Lola, who has 60,000 followers on Instagram, is one of six dogs that will be on the Today Show Wednesday competing for Best in Show.
In four years, the English Bulldog has raised over $65,000 dollars.
- Bird sees no hypocrisy on US team staying for anthem
- Sarasota Olympian swimmer Emma Weyant advances to 400-meter IM final
- Olympus Pools shuts down, saying state ‘forced us to voluntarily relinquish our license’
- Simone Biles, Jade Carey among five gymnasts who may debut new skills in Tokyo
- 3 found dead, baby left unharmed after shooting inside New York home, authorities say