TALLAHASSEE, Fla (AP) — Part of the Florida Division of Emergency Management is closed after 12 employees tested positive for coronavirus.
Agency spokesman Jason Mahon said Saturday that the main facility was going through a deep clean over the weekend and would reopen Monday.
A latest round of tests Thursday found four positive employees, prompting the shutdown.
Non-positive workers were either moved to other areas of the facility, or told to work from home.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Khloe Kardashian tested positive for coronavirus
- Here’s what holiday shoppers plan to buy to avoid returns during pandemic
- Inmates can get COVID-19 relief money, no matter their offense, judge rules
- Pandemic turns Tupperware into an ‘it brand’
- Florida coronavirus: State reports over 4K new COVID-19 cases for 3rd day in a row