NAPLES, Fla. (WFLA) – A Florida woman was charged Monday with engaging in sexual conduct with animals. Collier County Sheriff’s Office deputies say Miranda Johns, 21, of Naples, recorded herself while she had sex with the dogs, NBC 2 in Southwest Florida reports.
Johns allegedly sent the videos to her boyfriend, according to NBC 2. The boyfriend later told officials about the footage, the station reports.
Investigators allegedly found videos of the sexual encounters involving Johns’ two dogs.
THE STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Sheriff: ‘Super pill’ is deadly and cheap, becoming big problem
- Mom offers tough love when daughter doesn’t clean room
- Waldo has been found and he’s in trouble
- Mall Easter bunny, father get into brawl
- More than 80,000 bees removed from Lakeland gated community
- Explosions rock Brussels airport, subway; 28 reported dead
- Families identify victims of Tampa plane crash
- Police: Toddler burned after mother put her in an oven
- Deputies: Girl, 13, drives car into power pole
- WATCH: Police detonate 10 tons of fireworks
- >>Back to the homepage for the latest breaking news and top headlines