DELTONA, Fla. (AP) — Florida authorities are charging a 16-year-old girl with stabbing two other teens in a fight investigators say was arranged on social media.
WESH-TV reports that several carloads of people arrived at a Deltona park Friday night ahead of the fight after social media posts about the conflict, which began earlier that day at a local high school.
Volusia County deputies said the girl stabbed a 17-year-old in the hip and a 15-year-old in the chest. The fight was caught on video and the girl admitted she attacked the teens.
Investigators say some of the people who drove to the park were adults.
The 16-year-old is charged with two counts of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.
- Corona beer producer stops brewing due to virus
- Coronavirus stories: Florida couple keeps business alive with FaceTime photoshoots
- Coronavirus: Boaters get stern warning from Pinellas officials for not following orders
- Tampa YMCA keeps Veggie Van rolling during pandemic
- Disney suspends annual passholder payments during coronavirus closure